what do we do here all day, anyway?

Hello! Many of you do wonder what we do here all day. So, I've decided to show you. I'm dedicating this blog to school. We all go to school. Heath and I are in an arabic school Monday-Friday, while the girls are going to their private, French-Arabic school. We all seem to be enjoying ourselves thus far and learning alot....ask me if I still feel the same in about another month...

So here we go...

Here are a few pics of the girls' school...pretty cool building, huh?




This is our school....not as cool looking....


Here are what our lessons look like


This is what our writing looks like...I love writing Arabic!


This is Brandi being a good student and doing her homework.




O.K., I had to put up some Sophia pics...having a blast on her sister's bed...


And, finally, here she is in her new bunting...the locals here think I'm freezing her to death if I don't have her completely bundled up like the kid in "A Christmas Story"...and they don't hesitate to tell you about it...she hates to wear this, but sleeps like a log in it...

1 comments:

Megan said...

I love your blogs! You are the smartest, knowing all that Arabic.