So, we're all doing very well here, as you can see from the title of this post! We are really enjoying our time here. We've been blessed in so many ways, from our transition to the new place to the wonderful new local friends we've made. We've met a few neighbors....one in particular is the girls' favorite because she has a small dog named Rosa. We meet her often when we're out running around. The people here are so open and friendly and we've felt very welcome.
Also, the Doug guy that's here, he is really cool. I think he's going to be one of the biggest blessings in this place. (added by Doug)
Our language training is going well....I think....I did try to give Heath to our babysitter this week. Yes, you did read correctly. I'm still working on my verb conjugations. Luckily, we have a very good-humored babysitter!
The opportunities are many here for new friendships and possibilities. Keep us in your thoughts as we start growing our new friendships.
We have so many pics -- I did get a new camera!! Because there are so many, we'll just show them to you and explain as we go.....

Well, here they are...they're beautiful!!
This is the actual view from one of our balconies.









Here is the fam on a horse and buggy ride around town!




2 comments:
Things seem to be falling into place for you. Good for you!!! Love the scenery too....the mountains oh how soothing. It is reassuring that you all have made an adventure out of all of this. Miss you.
We love the photos of all of you. And we like the princess bed! Wow!
Sophia is getting so big. Thanks for updating the blog.
love Mom and Dad Oma and Opa
Post a Comment